Wednesday, May 23, 2007

piggies


So, I thought I was busy before, but now I have mondo orders for my etsy shop! Its a good thing, but now I feel guilty for just crocheting and not going to the archives to do my new real work.
Today was the first day my sister came home from college in America, and we went to the botanical gardens for a picnic of sorts... and we saw baby piggies! They usually come down from the mountains to root around in the gardens and ruin stuff, but they are so cute!
Then I was watching "Dancing with the Stars" with my sister and I must say, I wanted Joey to win; I mean come on... dancing to the Star Wars theme song with a light saber? That automatically deserves victory. I think if there had been some eewoks in the dancing sequences Joey would have won for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...