Monday, July 21, 2008

moofia and tokidoki

So its a good thing I got so many good things for my birthday, because I'm trying to curb my spending! This little milk is from the moofia line of toys from tokidoki, which is basically a brand of cute designs made into toys, bags, accessories and clothing. Although the designs look really Japanese (and have themselves inspired other designers, like Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers line) they are actually designed by an Italian guy!
I had already had one milk toy (the blue latte one) that I bought from urban outfitters a few years back for $2 on clearance (ahhh, those were the days... I believe now they are around $8). But when I bought it, it didn't have a box, so I had no idea that the boxes were themselves so cute! It's a blind box, which means you don't know which design is inside... I scored and got the strawberry milk one! Next on my wish list are these little cactus pups, which are also soo cute!

5 comments:

  1. What adorable gifts! :)

    By the way, I got an invite from spoonflower, too! :)

    It's a little pricey, but I'm sure it will be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Berrysprite!

    My heart is crushed...! I've just been to your Etsy shop to buy the 'purple traditional clutch', and it's gone! ooooohhhh... Should have bought it when I first saw it... :( The 'cloud sakura clutch' was also sooo beautiful... (but reserved at the time)
    Will you be making new clutches soon? I'd love to have one for myself and one for a friend who's b-day is coming up in August.

    I love your stuff! Keep up the good work :)

    Happy belated birthday!!

    PS. Cannot find your e-mail address anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay mushroommeadows; I hope you make some fabric too! I love your drawings, and I think they'll be ADORABLE on fabric!

    istasne, yep that clutch just sold! I'd be happy to recreate it for you though, check out my newest post for ones that I already have made or email me with a custom request! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to trade or sell your tokidoki moofia if you are please email me at.

    auguste_roberts@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm so sorry, but I love my moofia! Here's hoping you find one :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...