Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you so much, all of you; to my blog readers and customers, as well as people who just stumble into my shop... I consider you all my friends, and since Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful for what you have and to people who are special to you, THANK YOU!

Here are two ways of saying Happy Thanksgiving in Hawaiian:
"Hau‘oli Lā Ho‘omana": (Loosely it means a day of worship, but is specifically used for Thanksgiving).
"Hau‘oli Lā Pelehū": Happy Turkey Day! hee hee

If you want to learn more words in Hawaiian, you can go here to the online Hawaiian dictionary, just make sure you click the "English Text" button to translate the page!

3 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving holly!! thank you for bringing your kawaiiness of berrysprite for us to share!!!mahalo!!:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the heads up about my owl in the Etsy gift guides. I had no clue, either. :)

    Your amigurumi turkey chickie is so cute!

    Here's wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your thanksgiving was great! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...