Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New pudding bearlet


I designed a new bearlet the other week and he came out sooo cute! He is based on purin, or pudding, which in Japanese animation always looks so cute! I've done actual puddings before, but this little sweetie combines the best of bearlets and pudding, so it's like you get two kawaii things in one! He comes with a little unattached whip cream and strawberry hat, and he has glitter yarn arms, legs and ears. You may have missed him in my etsy because the first one was reserved for a very special customer, but I should have time to make one or two more (maybe different flavors) this weekend. Anyway, just thought I'd give a quick preview! I'll keep you guys posted!

3 comments:

  1. He's very cute , i think i may have to treat myself very soon :0)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's adorable! Good enough to eat xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...