Friday, December 12, 2008

Breaking News!


photos from Fat Quarter Shop
Disclaimer: I am not an agent/shareholder of this shop or the Lecien fabric company... I JUST LOVE THEM SO!

Omigosh I'm so excited! My sister found this online store that is selling the Caramel Town line of Lecien Japanese import fabrics: Fat Quarter Shop. This fabric line is so ADORABLE, I just had to share this great find with you all... just in case you are as addicted to cute fabric as I am! I've seen one or two of the prints among various etsy sellers, and most price them at $10 per half yard, plus international shipping rates. If you're at all interested, I would hurry on over to the Fat Quarter Shop; I expect they will go fast! Right now, they have a huge variety (I'm pretty sure its the whole line) and they just introduced it into their shop today. The Fat Quarter Shop is sooo much more affordable than anything I've seen (or expect to see, in regards to the prices of this fabric), and they have regular USPS and UPS shipping rates.
And the Caramel Town fabric are all priced at $9.99 a yard!
They also have a fat quarter pack (18 fat quarters, one from each design) for $49.50. You can use paypal or credit card to pay. I am seriously spending all my Christmas present money here... Can you imagine a quilt from these fabrics? I sure can! Eeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...