Friday, August 21, 2009

New Jellie



Greetings all! I love it how when you have previously made something that you that was good, but when you make a new one you find that it is even better than the first! I say this because I managed to improve on my jellyfish; I was actually attempting to make a jellyfish that I could then translate into a pattern (when I'm doing patterns I actually count stitches, so it takes me longer!). Anyway, he came out very cute I think, so the pattern making will be a success! I'm also proud of the fact that not only does he look different than my original jellyfish, but he also looks kinda different than the jellyfish I have seen on etsy. So double yay! He's going up in my etsy shop soon, and the forthcoming pattern will also include a template for his little fish snack... a bit sad (what with the x's for eyes) but what would a jellyfish be without a snack?


6 comments:

  1. Love the little goldfish embellishment and the novelty yarn tendrils. This came out really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, how cute! the fish is adorable. it adds a touch of uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the cutest jellyfish I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be worth being painfully stung by your stand-out Jellie, just to get a glimpse of its realistic arms and cute fish victim! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...