Saturday, August 15, 2009

New pouches!


I've been quite busy making pouches out of the various new fabrics I've accumulated over the couple end months of school... so fun! It seems whenever I sew anything, I make a ton at a time because it's such a hassle for me to pull the sewing machine out from my closet (all my clothes and amigurumi yarn gets in the way!) The pouches are mostly cute Japanese prints of course (which you can always find all over etsy anyway) but I've also put my own special spin on a few of them; they are accented with felt applique! These turned out to be so kawaii... I think my favorite has to be the little grey cat on the black polka dots.




I've also made some seal and bear face pouches; these turned out really cute too! I just need to finish ironing them, but of course I couldn't wait to show you all :D

5 comments:

  1. Those are super kawaii; I like the face pouches, too. They make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! you're totally right : they're extraordinary cute!!!
    Especially those with the bear face ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Love the gray kitty pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ESTAN HERMOSOS ESOS MONEDEROS QUE LINDOS!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...