Sunday, September 13, 2009

Custom orders lead to extra shop goodness


This weekend I was working on a few custom orders, which included some pandas and the ever popular pudding bearlet. So I thought I'd make a couple for my etsy shop! They'll be trickling in slowly; only one has glitter yarn for limb fur, and the other two have regular fuzzy yarn... the glitter guy is for a very special customer (I hope she likes him!) I had a hard time remembering the exact dimensions of my pudding bearlet, so their heads are a bit bigger than my old ones... they still look sweet, I think. It's going to be another busy week ahead, so I'm trying to get all my crafting in today!

4 comments:

  1. so cute! i want a pudding bearlet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo want the pattern! how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous! Thanks so much for your inquiry, I really appreciate it! Unfortunately I haven't written down any of my patterns... I'll be sure to let you know when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...