Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grand Re-Opening!


So a lot has happened since I got back from San Diego... First off, thanks for all the blog love guys! It makes me smile to know that you love my posts and stuff :D Also, the epic saga of my thesis has turned again; I've switched the chair of my committee (at the urging of my former chair I've switched to another Professor who just got back from Boston... My old chair does Pacific Island stuff and my new chair does Hawai`i stuff; since I do Hawai`i stuff my new chair will be way better!) So I've decided to open my shop again (at least for now, while I decide what else I have to do to finish my thesis). It will basically be open from January 23 and will feature lots of Valentine goodies and Chinese New Year goodies! So yay!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait. I think you will send me broke and my house will be overrun with tiny knitted creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Thesis and Yay! I can't wait to see your new goodies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pleasure to visit you x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...