Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kappa stuffs!

This time it really is true... I'm working on a pattern to be sold in my etsy shop! Basically its taken me so long because I've been waffling between different ways of actually doing it; for example, what kind of information and pictures should I include in my pattern? Anyway, I think I've finally figured it out and I am more than 3/4 of the way to completing my first pattern.... for a kappa no less! I decided to do a kappa (and pickle) since they are so cute and relatively easy... plus there's not a lot of patterns for kappa on etsy already. I spent my weekend break time polishing my pattern writing skills and making a cute little paper set for my kappa babies.... I really like the way it turned out! Anyway, I'll let you know when I finish it... there may be another contest (a pattern testing giveaway) in the near future, so if you know how to crochet and are willing to judge, be on the lookout!

2 comments:

  1. I know how to crochet! Well, I'm a beginner but I have made a cupcake using a pattern before. And that was a hard pattern to read. If I have a little over a week to do it I'm sure I could, I go to a crochet class every wednesday and I'm allowed to work on whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOH, so very cute. It's beautiful and original ^_^. I would love to try this out *grins*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...