Friday, May 7, 2010

New fabric from Robert Kaufman... featuring artwork from Bored Inc!



images from robertkaufman.com

Isn't this so cool! When I first saw this fabric while perusing the online fabric wares available on Etsy, I thought that some fabricmonger had stolen these designs from a fellow kawaii artist. Silly me, these super kawaii fabrics are the result of an awesome collaboration between Bored Inc and Robert Kaufman. I love Bored Inc designs, and TokyoBunnie is a contact of mine on flickr... how fun is it that two of her designs are part of Robert Kaufman's Toyland line of fabrics? Ahhhh, the rest of us can only dream.... Anyway, see more by this lovely artist at Bored Inc or on TokyoBunnie's blog!

4 comments:

  1. That deer fabric is precious! I may have to scoop some up and make a summer dress for my niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...