Friday, June 4, 2010

Random stuffs

Today's post is a bit of random odds and ends...


First off, I made more bearpod cozies; perfect for an iphone or ipod touch. Thanks so much for all the positive feedback about them, I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you like them!


Second: I really love Parks and Recreation... especially the last two episodes of season 2; Rob Lowe was a super fun guest star! I don't care that it gets much lower ratings than say, oh 30 Rock or The Office.... I really like this show! I can't wait until the new season starts :D


Thirdly, how much do you want to play the newest game in the Mario series? If you said, "So much it hurts the fun center of my brain!" then you are EXACTLY like me... I think it looks so cool and awesome , and playing it will probably loads of fun! However, I've put myself on a game playing ban until I finish more of my thesis (you know me and my little self-imposed bans because of my thesis; the crafting ban didn't last very long but the custom order ban and the no hair-cutting ban are still in effect!). I've actually been on the video game ban for like 2 years already, so I haven't played ANY video games for 2 years; could that be the reason Mario Galaxy 2 looks so awesome? Naw, I'm pretty sure it's just that great!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally excited for Mario Galaxy 2 as well! And your bear ipod cozies are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ipod cozies are INSANELY adorable!! If I only had a ipod lol! I wonder if my phone would fit in one hmmmm :D

    & I love parks & recreation too! Aziz Ansari is hilarious and I love the brunette with the long hair too (can't think of her name) and duh of course Amy P is stupid funny lol.

    I am so glad I found your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! you should most definately play Mario galaxy 2. ESPECIALLY 2. ^^ Its so addictive. :P But ya thesis is first priority. ^^;. I soooo love youre ipod case. It looks awesome! ^^ I'm also into crochet case. Tempted to make more.. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...