Friday, July 16, 2010

Big Island, here I come!!!


This map shows all the lava zones for the Big Island... Kilauea is a really active volcano!!! Our property in the lava zone 3 above the black line above the word Kilauea.... which is comparatively pretty good!

I had a really great birthday guys. thanks so much. I got some truly awesome presents too, if I get the chance I'll make sure to show you some of the ones I love most!

Dun-dun-da-dah!!! Also, I'm going to the Big Island this weekend!!! Fortunately I was able to get most of my business done before tomorrow (we leave at 4:30 am.... that's when it was like $100 cheaper; I always do red-eye flights, haha!). I've put my shop in vacation mode and I'll be a little on the quiet side for a couple of days; I'll show you pics of my trip and tell you all about it when I get back!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...