Thursday, January 13, 2011

Calendars....?


I know I know, it's already almost mid January and there's no calendar... I'm sorry! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make one every month this year (because of work/neverending thesis, etc), so I'm going to suspend the monthly calendars for 2011. Instead, I'll probably make little graphics like this one available all year round (like for avatars/badges, iphone backgrounds and desktop backgrounds), and whenever I get the chance to make one I'll post it. You can download them from my flickr or photobucket. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed... I'll make it up to you, I promise (it might just take me like a year, haha!). This one features Olive and her rabbit friend. Since it's the year of the rabbit, you'll probably see lots of kawaii rabbits. Big hugs to you all!

4 comments:

  1. I understand. ._. But am gonna miss the calendars, I looked forward to them every month.
    Thanks for all past calendars! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, i LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cute. thanks - i'll use it as my desktop photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :D
    & iAwarded you on my blog~

    http://ilowlife.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-awards-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...