Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Items


Valentine's Day is right around the corner and although I got a really late start, at least I'm not too late! Candy colored bunnies and lovely bear pops are my standard offerings, but I also managed to make two cupcake boxes which are completely new! They look like regular amigurumi, but are actually small boxes which would be great for keeping treasures safe (maybe for that special someone?) or for holding your sewing odds and ends... the cake part doubles as a pin cushion (pins= sprinkles!!!) Hope you like them :)




8 comments:

  1. Cute as always - really like the idea of the sewing kit hidden in a cute cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the bright pink bunny, very cute :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really kawaii blog, followed ;) xxx Please check out my blog, it would be much appreciated! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your amigurumis! <3 they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, it is simply adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...