Thursday, June 21, 2012

bears and swatches

My, how quickly time flies between posting!  Not that much to talk about today, so its only bits and bobs; only it seems some people [read: my little sister] thought my temporarily blind bears were a bit scary, like zombie bears, so here they are with their new eyes... I think they came out cute!  They're in my shop now, which incidentally is pretty empty otherwise; I'll have to work on filling it up again!



Spoonflower is having a special on 8"x8" (swatches of fabric for $1 (instead of $5) from now until June 30st because they are changing their color profiles so they will be more vibrant and true to the colors that show up on your computer screen.  The deal is for all fabric swatches, including ones you design yourself, so check it out! I'm going to use this opportunity to print some of my fabric designs so that I can make them available for future purchase (so if you've been waiting don't worry... it'll be just a bit more!)


Lastly, I got some tatting shuttles and I'm gonna try my crocheting hand at tatting!  So far I'm pretty excited (but then again I haven't really made anything, so I have no frame of reference for how fun its going to be)... I  was pretty enamoured with the thought of making my own lace-ish items/ earrings.  We'll see how it goes!  In  the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...